A global leader in publication services for transforming and enriching the learning experience.
Technical writing and editing for a wide range of professional training and classroom textbooks.
For the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
Writing and editing of textbooks and supporting educational materials for NCCER’s comprehensive suite of apprentice-training curricula, including:
- Working closely with project managers and subject matter experts to develop and revise outlines for curricula and chapters
- Developing and revising student learning objectives and performance evaluation criteria
- Researching and writing new content
- Editing and revising existing content
- Writing and editing test questions
- Researching new and replacement figures and artwork
- Writing and editing instructor materials such as lesson plans and PowerPoint decks
- Profiling subject matter experts for biographical features
- Writing summaries of textbooks for the NCCER catalog
- Plumbing Levels 2–4 (current edition) — lead technical writer
- Masonry Levels 1–3 (current edition) — lead technical writer
- Carpentry Levels 1–4 (current edition)
- Pipeline Maintenance Levels 3–4 (current edition)
- Scaffolding (current edition)
For Cengage Learning
Revising and writing PowerPoint decks for a new edition of a criminal justice textbook.